Mango Graham Ice Candy – Summer feels in the Philippines! A freezing dessert to help us make it through the day will really help. Join us, as we make this sweets, good for kids and adults as well.
Mango Graham Ice Candy Recipe
- 5 -6 large Mangoes (2 kilos)
- 1 kilo sugar
- 2 packs Nestle All purpose cream
- 2 cans Condensed Milk
- 8 liters mineral water
- 1-2 packs MY Sans Graham Powder (or crushed graham crackers)
- 300 pcs Ice candy plastic wrappers
- Scrape mango meat and use a blender but don’t blend it too well to retain bits and pieces.
- In a large wide mouth container* or large soup pot, combine all ingredients except for graham’s powder. Mix well.
- Using funnel or embudo, place 2 teaspoon of graham’s powder in each ice candy wrapper and pour your liquid mixture. Tie and seal it individually.
- Place it in freezer overnight to chill.
- Ready to serve. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.