Mango Graham Cake is just a recent addition to many Filipino cookbooks since Graham cracker was not a popular dessert ingredient until a few decades ago. A deliciously sweet and creamy mango dessert you can make in a flash.
This dessert is more commonly known by Filipinos as Mango Float or Mango Royale. It is the Philippine’s version of the “icebox cake,” which was popular in the United States during the 1920s. Some also say that Mango Float is a variation of another Filipino dessert called “crema de fruta.” These desserts are all similar since they are made up of layers and they are filled with fruits and cream between these layers.
Mango Graham Cake Recipe is one of the easiest no-bake dessert to make since the steps are simple and repetitive. It is layer after layer of Graham crackers, mangoes and cream, with crushed Graham crackers and mango strips as toppings. No wonder why Filipinos love to bring this delicious treat in pot lucks since it tastes rich and creamy, but still light and sweet.
Mango Graham Cake Recipe
- 2 cups of mangoes (thinly sliced)
- Graham crackers 1 box
- Crushed Graham 1 tbsp
- 1 can all purpose Nestle cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- In a rectangular Glass baking dish, arrange 8 to 10 pieces of graham crackers, then set aside.
- Chill the Nestle for 30 minutes cream then whip the Cream in a bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream with condensed milk, then Mix well.
- Then on the layered crackers on the bottom, spread the milk and cream mixture.
- Then spread out the thin sliced mangoes evenly on top of the cream.
- Make another layer of graham crackers; spread the cream and mango slices. You can do lots of layers if you want.
- Garnish top layer with mango and sprinkle the crushed graham.
- Chill the Mango Float for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.