Mango Float in a Cup – Here’s another no bake dessert cake that easy to do and delicious but is served in a cup.
Mango Float in a Cup Recipe
- 6 pcs ripe mangoes
- 2 pack crushed graham honey
- 2 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream, chilled overnight
- 1 Big can (300ml) Condensed Milk
- 12 oz clear cups with Lid
- Slice and cut ripe mangoes into cubes. Set aside.
- Put chilled all-purpose cream in a bowl. Beat cream using a hand mixer over high speed until doubled in volume. Add condensed milk and beat again until well blended into the cream.
- In a clear cup place ¼ cup crushed graham at the bottom of the cup. Spread cream on top of graham. Then put mango cubes on top of cream. Repeat process until you reach the top of the the cup. For the final topping put mango cubes at the center of the cream and sprinkle some crushed graham.
- Cover and chill in the ref for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Source: Sarap Channel
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.