No bake mango cheesecake is a simple and quick dessert you can make without baking. It’s a refrigerator cake that everybody will surely enjoy in any occasion.
Mango Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 pack of grahams or tennis biscuit
- (2) 250ml cream cheese, room temperature (250ml/8oz)
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 500 ml whipped cream
- 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup of fresh mango pieces
- 1 packet of mango gelatine, (Mr Gulaman)
- Take each grahams biscuit and dunk one by one in a little water and layer it neatly next to each other in square deep plastic container.
- In a large bowl, using electric hand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese for about 30 seconds, next add the condensed milk and beat further for a minute or until well combined and smooth.
- Add your already whipped cream, lemon juice and beat for e will thicken and become silky smooth. Then, pour this mixture over the tennis biscuits and level it with the back of a spoon or spatula. Cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge to set for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and decorate with cubed mango pieces on top.
- Make the gelatine with a cup of hot water, stir it well and allow to cool. Then pour over the cheesecake. Just enough to make the top layer. Place it back in fridge to chill.
- Serve and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.