Simple and quick, this easy macaroni fruit salad recipe is a breeze to make from scratch. It’s a classic side dish in the Filipino desserts. We love how easy it is to make and how yummy it turns out.
Macaroni Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 kg Elbow Macaroni (Royal Brand)
- Fruit cocktail mix (Todays or Fiesta brand)
- 1 pouch of salad or sandwich spread
- 2 pouch of real mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup of cheese cut in cubes
- 1 cup pickles
- 1 tsp small onion chopped minced (don’t use too much)
- 1 small pineapple tidbits in pouch or in can
- 1 can nata de coco
- 1 can of kaong in any color
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Boil Elbow macaroni for 12 minutes according to package direction. Set aside. We use royal brand because this don’t tend to sag and its always firmer.
- In your salad bowl mixed all the mayonnaise grated cheese ,pickles, onion with salt and pepper.
- Pour All the dry ingredients of fruit cocktail, raisins, kaong, nata de coco make sure when you take it out of the can strain the water out of it before adding it in your macaroni. Add the pine apple for garnish and color
- Add the macaroni and mixed it well till it coats all the mayo from every pasta.
- Put it in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours. Serve cold.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.