Lemon Cheesecake Pudding is a no bake dessert that is bursting with sweet lemon flavor!
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (about 15 crackers), plus more for garnish
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 container (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
- Crush the graham crackers in a resealable bag with a rolling pin, or in a food processor, if not already crushed. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small microwave safe dish, melt the butter and sugar together. Stir to dissolve completely. Pour over the graham cracker crumbs and combine thoroughly. Firmly press the crumbs into a 13×9-inch pan.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand-held blender, beat the cream cheese, pudding mix, milk and lemon zest until well combined. Pour onto prepared crust and smooth into an even layer.
- Add the whipped topping in an even layer and garnish with additional graham cracker crumbs and lemon slices. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.