Ice Scramble – can easily buy at the Philippine malls but for those who reminisce this good ole street food treat, you can prepare one at home. You just need to know the classic Ice Scramble base, and choose your favorite topping.
Ice Scramble Recipe
Ice Scramble Mixture:
- 3 Tablespoons Banana flavoring
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 4 ½ cups Ice
- ¼ Teaspoon Natural Red food coloring
- ¼ cup Chocolate syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered milk
- 5 pieces MY San Grahams chocolate
- Milk powder
- Mix milk powder and finely crushed M.Y. San Grahams Chocolate. Set aside.
- DO SHAKE – In a blender, combine banana flavoring, powdered milk, sugar, water, red food color and ice. Blend until smooth and thick. Place ice scramble mixture in a container and freeze for 1-2 hours or until desired consistency is achieved. Make sure to mix it every 30 minutes or so. Place graham mixture at the bottom of each cup then fill with ice scramble mixture.
- FINISH – Drizzle with chocolate syrup then sprinkle a bit of graham mixture or milk powder.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.