Sit back, relax and eat some peanut butter ice cream sandwich.
Ice Cream Peanut Butter Sandwich Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chocolate or strawberry ice cream, or a combination, softened
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt together. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugar together until light, about 2 minutes. Add egg; mix well. Beat in peanut butter and vanilla. Beat flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on sheets. Flatten with a fork in a crisscross design. Bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool on sheets for 5 minutes; transfer to a rack to cool.
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream on a cookie, top with another cookie and carefully press down. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze. Repeat with remaining cookies and ice cream. Freeze for 45 minutes; serve.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.