Delicious Homemade Milk Tea Recipe, quick and easy to make. You can use the sachet ingredients or even make it natural by using fresh brewed coffee and cocoa powder. Nevertheless, this is absolutely refreshingly creamy! Business tip: You can also sell it in your neighborhood with black pearls, or sago, nata de coco strips or pudding. Ideal near schools.
Homemade Milk Tea Recipe
- 6 pcs Lipton Tea Bags
- 3 1/2 cups of water
- 1 can Alaska Evaporated Milk (370 ml)
- 1 sachet Nescafe Creamy Lattè (27.5 grams)
- 2 sachet Milo 3 in 1 (35 grams)
- 2 tablespoon Sugar (adjust to taste preference)
- 2 cups Black pearls, cooked (optional)
- ice cubes, upon serving
- In a large heat proof bowl, place tea bags on the side rim. Set aside.
- In a mug, add coffee and milo powder. Set aside.
- Using kettle or pot, bring 3 ½ cups water into a rolling boil. Turn off heat.
- Pour ½ cup water in a mug, mix to dissolve milo and coffee. Set aside to cool.
- Pour in 3 cups hot water into the bowl with tea bags. Let it steep for about 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bags and let it cool for about 10 minutes or until cooled off.
- Once the tea has cooled off, pour into a large pitcher. Add 1 can evaporated milk, pour in the dissolve milo and creamy latte coffee mixture. Adjust sweetness with additional sugar. Let it chill inside the refrigerator to cool or freeze for a few minutes to quickly chill.
- Upon serving, add cooked black pearls (if available) with ice cubes on each glass.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply