This easy ice cream recipe totally tastes just like hazelnut! You have to try this one!
Hazelnut Mocha Homemade Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons Hazelnut or French Vanilla ground coffee
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Topping
- 1 bottle Smucker’s Magic Shell Chocolate Fudge Flavor
- Combine the cream and coffee in a medium, heavy saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat to dissolve the coffee. Remove from heat and strain the mixture into the bowl of your mixer. Cool in fridge. Meanwhile, whisk together sweetened condensed milk and chocolate ice cream topping in large bowl. Set aside.When chilled, beat the cream to stiff peaks. Fold into sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Pour into a 2-quart container and cover. Store in freezer. After 1 hour, remove from freezer and swirl on the Chocolate Fudge Magic Shell. Stir gently once or twice. Return to freezer for another hour, then remove and gently stir, breaking up the fudge shell. Add more if desired, and repeat 2-3 times as desired.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.