This Graham Kisses Cake is the easiest and simplest no bake cake recipe. Smooth and creamy foam at the top and delicious graham crust at the bottom. Graham Kisses Cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion.
Graham Kisses Cake – No Bake Recipe
- Crushed Grahams
- All purpose cream (2 pcks)
- Condensed Milk (1 can)
- Chocolate kisses
- Pour 2 packs of All purpose cream.
- Beat until double in volume.
- Add 1 can of condensed milk.
- Add sliced kisses.
- Add crushed grahams. Set aside.
- Mix crushed grahams with melted butter.
- Put the grahams on the cake mold. Form and flatten.
- Put the mixture. Spread until it’s even.
- Add kisses as toppings.
- Refrigerate overnight. Then serve.
Watch the video – Graham Kisses Cake
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.