Fudgee Cake is the best cake to start for first timer.
This fudgee cake is so easy to make, even your kids can help in making this cake.
For some who doesn’t know Fudgee cake bars is a ready to eat cake bars with chocolate filling inside. Here in the Philippines, you can buy fudgee cake bars in almost any small sari sari store in the streets. Retail price per piece is just eight pesos.
Fudgee Cake (No Bake) Recipe
- 10 fudgee bars
- 1 pack of nestle cream
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 3 packs Cream-O cookies (crushed)
- Cover your pan with aluminum foil for easy unmolding.
- Whip the cream until it doubled its size, then add condensed milk.
- Mix it well.Chill for at least an hour before assembling cake. Slice each bars into half.
- First layer, spread your pan with chilled whipped all purpose cream. Don’t forget to reserve some of whipped cream for final finishing after unmolding.
- Second layer, place the sliced Fudgee bars. Pressed it and allow no spaces in between.
- Third layer, pour some of the chilled all purpose cream.
- Fourth layer, sprinkle crushed Cream-O. And do the same for the fifth layer.
- Once done, chill it in the freezer for 2-4 hours and unmold Fudgee Cake on a plate. Drizzle with Clara Ole Chocolate Syrup! Slice, serve and enjoy!
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply