Fiesta float is a type of an icebox cake which consists of sweetened whipped cream, graham crackers and fruit cocktail. Perhaps one of the easiest dessert recipes you can make as it requires not baking at all.
Fiesta Float Recipe
- 200 g Graham Crackers or Malt Biscuits + extra for garnishing
- 500 ml Whipped Cream
- ⅓ cup Condensed Milk
- 2 x 425g Fruit Cocktail, drained
- candied cherries to garnish
- Combine whipped cream and condensed milk by gently folding the mixture, set this aside.
- In a container of your choice arrange graham crackers or malt biscuits in the bottom. If you are using a rectangular pan this will fit an 8 x 8 pan.
- Spread half of the cream mixture on top of crackers, then place the contents of one fruit cocktail can on top the cream.
- Repeat the process again to get 2 layers then garnish with candied cherries and crushed crackers.
- Tightly cover then refrigerate overnight before serving.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.