Fruit Salad – This would never be out in every occasion in the Filipino culture. Would it be birthdays, Christmas Eve, New Year or just a simple dessert to freshen up yourself this summer ~ Fruit salad is on top of the list. This is one of the simplest quickest dessert you can even make yet the sweetest, refreshing and just addicting. Your kids would definitely love how satisfying it is.
Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 Big Can of Fruit Cockatil(Mixed of Papaya, Pine apple, Nata de Coco and Cherry) Del monte or Todays
- 1 small can of Pine apple chunks
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 Big Condensed Milk (Liberty)
- 1 Big Cream (Nestle Cream)
- Garnish: Apples (green and red) cut in cubes
- Mixed 1 big can of Fruit Cocktail and Pine Apple Chunks with 1 condense and cream in a bowl.
- Chill in fridge for an hour or two and serve it cold.
You will love it we guarantee! Just like your ice cream but much better. \
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply