This easy ice cream recipe totally tastes just like cinnamon buns! You have to try this one!
Cinnamon Bun Homemade Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks in large bowl. Whisk sweetened condensed milk, butter, cinnamon, and vanilla in large bowl. Mix well. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into a 2-quart container and cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.