Buko salad, usually anglicized as young coconut salad, is a Filipino fruit salad dessert made from strips of fresh young coconut with sweetened milk or cream and various other ingredients. It is one of the most popular and ubiquitous Filipino desserts served during celebrations and fiestas.
Buko Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 big can of fruit cocktail
- 1 jar nata de coco or coconut jelly
- 1 cup coconut strips
- 1 jar macapuno strings
- 2 cans nestle cream
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Strain the juice of the fruit cocktail, nata de coco,and macapuno strings.
- Place fruit, nata de coco, coconut strips and macapuno strings in a large bowl.
- Add nestle cream and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix thoroughly carefully not crushing the fruits and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve at labanan ang gutom!
Image From: mecereyes
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.