Banana Flan – This is a delicious and easy to make flan dessert made from gelatin, condensed milk and garnished with bananas. It is layered on the bottom with butter cookies or graham just like a cheese cake. I’m sure you are going to love the taste and ease of preparing this dessert.
Banana Flan Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups water
- 32 pcs butter cookies or graham crackers
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin, softened in
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup water
- 6 banana (lakatan), sliced thinly diagonally
- 1¼ cups condensed milk
- Grease 9″ x 9″ ovenproof dish with butter. Lay half of the butter cookies or graham crackers at the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, dissolve gelatin with milk, water and eggs. Put over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens. Add vanilla extract. Pour half flan mixture over cookies. Let cool till half set.
- Layer up the bananas on top of flan. Pour remaining flan. Top with remaining cookies or Graham crackers.
- Press them lightly onto the flan. Chill and serve.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.